Solution: Redeployable integrated full turnkey solution accommodating 150 men
These specially designed 10 x 10 person fly camps are capable of frequent manual relocation, every two weeks, by helicopter or light pick-up trucks. Six men alone can lift the individual components of the camp. The purpose of this camp is to allow the survey teams working on the centre-line of the proposed railway line to keep track with the progress of the work taking place.
The camp composition consisted of three fully equipped soft-walled shelters for the use of:
- Dormitory style air conditioned units
- Kitchen or air-conditioned diner
- Ablution with showers, toilets and wash basins
The infrastructure support systems included:
- All internal and external water, sewage and electrical reticulation
- A water purification plant with reverse osmosis
- Biological sewerage treatment plant
- Synchronised silent generators
- Lightning protection, and
- Redeployable packaging.